Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Complete the Patient Access registration form (click below to download a form)
- Come to the Surgery with your completed registration form and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity. The receptionist will then issue you with your access codes either in person or via email.
- Then click on the register for online services (green button above).
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
Emis online consult is new for April 2020. Online consult allows patients to get health advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It allows you to look up common medical problems and get self care tips.
In certain situations – it also allows patients to send a message to the GP surgery with an non urgent query. For example if you require a sick note then the online forms allow you to document your requirements. The GP surgery will then try to respond to your query within the next 2 working days. This may result in a phonecall with a clinician for further information or if adequate information is available, the issue of the aforementioned sick note.
Please click below to try online consult
Non-urgent advice: Having Problems?
Alternatively if you are already registered with patient access, then you can utilise this facility within the app or web page. Login in to patient access as you would normally, the below picture to shows you where you start your enquiry.